Magnetos, join us for a night of service on Tuesday, February 12th, from 5:15-7:30 PM, at the Clark County Food Bank. We need about 50 volunteers to work with teams of other Magnetos and staff to sort and/or repackage bulk donations for distribution to local families.
If you’d like to do this, sign up here: Magnet Night of Service at CCFB Sign Up To be clear, you’ll need to provide your own transportation, and you’ll also need to have your parent/guardian fill out the Volunteer Registration form that I’ll collect from you before the event. Please deliver those to me in 710. Come on, Magnetos, let’s do this! See below for more info:
Arriving at CCFB
For travel options and directions to the facility, click here. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your shift. Check in at the front desk when you arrive. If you are arriving after hours, please ring the doorbell at the main entrance. The volunteer orientation begins promptly at the scheduled start time. If you arrive late, please check in with a Volunteer Shift Leader for directions.
- You will be turned away if you are wearing improper footwear as you will be working in the warehouse. Shoes must have closed toes and heels (no sandals, clogs, slippers or high heels).
- All new volunteers are required to complete a Volunteer Registration form. If you’ve previously volunteered here and have submitted a form, you’re fine.
- All volunteers are required to sign in and out on the Volunteer Service Log as a way to track volunteer hours.
- Parents and/or guardians are required to sign Volunteer Waiver forms for first-time volunteers under the age of 18 years.
- If you have cold symptoms or open wounds, please do not show up to volunteer.
- Temperatures in the volunteer areas can vary. Layers are recommended.
Check out the video of one of our past service nights at CCFB: