As a member of the National Consortium of Secondary STEM Schools, Camas High School and the CHS MST Magnet program are pleased to invite our students and their parents to the first NCSSS Virtual College Fair 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. ET Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
Invited NCSSS Member colleges include, but are not limited to:
• Illinois Institute of Technology
• Olin College of Engineering
• Case Western Reserve University
• Columbia University
• Kansas State University
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Northwestern University
• Randolph College
• Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
• Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville
• St. Louis College of Pharmacy
• Smith College
• Syracuse University
• University of Miami
Students who visit at least four colleges and collect a code word from each school will be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card.
Please register HERE by Friday, October 16.
Any questions may be directed to NCSSS Membership Director, Beth Hartgen.
Here’s the flyer: NCSSS Virtual College Fair